Friday, January 16, 2009

I thought I saw a Pooty Tat. . .




The cat, Mia fascinates Sailor. He wants so desperately to play with her which I can tell that's what he wants by his stance, but she sees it in whole different way - that he wants to eat her. She is pretty adept at keeping out of his clutches by staying on tables and chairs and bouncing from one thing to another, somehow without managing to touch the floor. She's no wimp either - she'll let him get a little close to tease him, then wham's him with her paw. Last night I watched him bark like a banshee at her while she calmly watched him from her perch on the kitchen table. He barked so much he started to yawn whcih means he worked himself into a frenzy and wasn't breathing right. Winner - cat. I am holding out hope that they will get along some day. Osa still hates him.

No comments: