Friday, July 31, 2009

Blew up the Crate on his birthday



It's Sailor's 10 month birthday but that doesn't mean he was a good boy!  (He weighs 103.8 lbs too). That evening, Todd and I went to dinner for 2 hours and when we walked in the door, Sailor was standing there, all happy and waggy.
Uh Oh!
So, so did he get out of his crate?  Well, here's the proof - It was as if the crate blew up from the inside and there were feathers everywhere and a lamp and side table were knocked over.  He had ripped open some of my (of course) fav orange pillows as well.  
Mia the cat had to go investigate too as she probably couldn't believe it either. . . It's not even as if we had left him home all day in his crate and he was bored, as he had been to day care.  Todd should have taken a photo of my face since my jaw hit the floor when I saw this.  We put the crate back together so we'll see how it goes next time cause he still can't be trusted in the house alone for obvious reasons!

No comments: