Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Updates. . .

Hello friends. My last post was May 14th - right before I left for Vegas with Anita. We had a great time, but when I got back, it got crazy at work and then right into Memorial weekend, so I have not had time to update you on Sailor and his recent activities. Also, I dropped our digital camera on our rocks and the lens will not pop out now so you can't take photos. Can you say frustrating!

I have to admit that we have been a bit lenient with Sailor and now let him sleep on a doggy bed on the floor next to me instead of his crate, but for some reason (and we think because the tiles are cool), he likes to sleep in the master bathroom. . . okay then. He has been very good except for one night when I got up to find him and stepped in pee. He was covered in it and it was super gross but Todd cleaned it up! Love You Baby! He also came up with the new product for just such a thing " Shamwow Shoes"! :)

There has been so much going on in the last few weeks and I owe you guys so many photos!
Such as:
He graduated from Intermediate puppy school.
Sailor was on Fox 9 - they did an article about The Canine Club and he was on it swimming.
He now weighs 96 lbs!
We got Sailor a kiddie swimming pool that we filled up and let him play in. He seems to really like it.
He met the new neighbor's dog, Hardy (a 3 year-old yellow lab) so they swam in the lake together and chased tennis balls.
Our neighbor, Nic and her Boxer, Duke are back from Vegas now (yay) for the Summer and Fall, so Duke and Sailor had fun play-fighting in the front yard. In all of these cases, why is so heart-warming watching dogs play? Because they play with such abandon?



No comments: