Friday, March 13, 2009

Dog Sledding


Hello everyone. Thanks to all of you who read and enjoy my blog. Todd and I are going to be on a 4 day, "lodge to lodge" dog sledding adventure at Wintergreen Lodge in Ely, MN, so there won't be any new blogs until we return (they don't have any TV's, so doubt there is wireless!).

Sailor is heading to his favorite kennel/day care for the duration and Osa and Mia will be taken care of at home. I hope some of the new videos and photos (it's also fun to go back over some of my older posts) keep you busy until I get back. Also, feel free to check out http://www.dogsledding.com/ for a cool look at what we are in for this weekend. The Lodge's owner was a polar explorer and featured in a National Geographic video (which you can view on their website). PS - the attached photo is not Todd or I ;) - well not yet anyway. . .
Don't forget to sign up for this blog too as a follower. It's easy and promise you won't be inundated with emails - just click on the "Follow" button on the left side under my photo. ENJOY!

No comments: